Sunday, September 30, 2012

Strapless Shell Dress



Haven't really been in the mood to do much of anything lately, but I have finally pushed myself to finish this dress since it's been a few days since I have uploaded. This is a combination of EA meshes as well as textures, and proved to give me much trouble, but I have finally got it all sorted out and to my liking. While I made this more geared towards my own fairy Sims, it looks great as a dress for any Sim. Comes in presets shown and has 4 recolorable channels.

Available for:

Everyday
Formal

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.



Color Channels





2 comments:

Merest said...

This looks amazing. THanks for taking the time to make it, and put it up! Can't wait to use it!

<33

Unknown said...

Thank you!! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates