Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sims 3 Destination Murals


I love having large murals/pictures in my Sims home but I wanted some that fit more to the Sims game itself, so here I have done a set of murals. All pictures were taken in game at the various destinations from WA. Screens were done by myself and made into the murals. They are a great space filler for homes with large wall space and they make great photography backdrops as well.  There are seven murals in all and will set your Sims back only 100 simoleans.

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.













2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. They are Wonderfull <3 Thank you :)
Greetings gergana

Unknown said...

Thank you Gergana! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates